We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Air Conditioning Engineer with a working history in PPM, reactive maintenance, plus installation experience of split and Multi split Air Conditioning and ASHP systems.
The role is a permanent position working on corporate and commercial facilities in the North West area, with occasional travel within the UK. The position requires an multi skilled Air Conditioning engineer that can complete maintenance operations to a high standard with a good basic knowledge of electrical plant, plus some installation works.
Salary - Negotiable
40 hours per week
The AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
- provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration /
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
- complete small works, installation and refurbishment of AC and cooling equipment
- ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
- at least 2 years’ experience of PPM’s and reactive maintenance
- building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic electrical knowledge
- highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
- IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
- proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and customer contract
- Qualified AC engineer
- F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants
- Clean driving license
North West England
Contact AP Mitchell today to discuss your building services or facilities management requirements with our experienced team.