Due to our continued expansion, we are looking to recruit additional Full Time Fire and Security Engineers to join our great team.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience in both fire and security but would consider candidates strong in one area who are willing to expand their existing knowledge.
This position is perfect for somebody who is keen to expand their skill set and progress in the industry; able to problem solve and work hard as an individual or part of a team. The successful engineer will be required to participate in the company’s on call rota. Currently 1 in 8 weeks .
This is a full-time role is based in Neston, Cheshire covering the whole of the North West.
The successful candidate will be subject to full BS7858 security screening and DBS checks including Barring due to our work in schools.
· Install both small works and large scale commercial networked systems
. Experience with Galaxy:Pyronix: Advanced: Kentec: Paxton and HIK Vision would be an
· Be responsible for the completion of pre-planned maintenance
· Complete any required remedial repairs
· Provide exceptional maintenance services to our Clients
· Demonstrate previous experience in a Fire and Security engineering role.
· Demonstrate a general knowledge of Fire & Security Systems.
. Demonstrate a general knowledge of current British Standards and Regulations
· Demonstrate strong communication skills.
· Sound administration skills with an understanding of the importance of paperwork and the
accuracy and timeliness of submission of same.
· Flexible, self-motivating, intuitive and fast thinking
· Full UK Driving licence
· CSCS / ECS card or equivalent would be beneficial
· Excellent training & career progression scheme
· H&S training (IPAF; PASMA)
· Company Van & Fuel Card
· Company Phone allowance
· Branded clothing
· Company Pension Scheme
· Product Training supplied
· 20 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
You can apply for this position by sending a CV/written application to email@example.com
North West England
Contact AP Mitchell today to discuss your building services or facilities management requirements with our experienced team.