Project cost: £30,000
AP Mitchell were appointed by Equans to undertake a remedial upgrade within the Mulberry Centre boiler room. Our works at the site involved the following installations:
● Boiler – Supplied and installed 1 No. Ideal 120kW Evomax 2 wall mounted boiler, complete with framing kit within the boiler room.
● Boiler flue – Supplied and installed an Ideal Evomax 2 Plume Kit 100/150 to serve the new boiler.
● Low loss – Supplied and installed 1 No. Ideal Evomax 2 low loss header within the boiler room to serve the new boiler.
● Shunt pump – Supplied and installed 1 Grundfos UPML (M)LLL pump kit on the return flange serving the new boiler.
● Water heater – Supplied and installed 1 No. ACV WaterMaster 70 EVO gas fired floor standing water heater within the boiler room
● Water heater flue – Supplied and installed an ACV WaterMaster flue kit to serve the new water heater.
● LTHW distribution pipework – New boiler and water heater are connected directly into the existing LTHW distribution pipework within the boiler room. Slight modifications were required to accommodate the new plant. All new short pipework sections were finished in red oxide paint.
● Thermal insulation – All new pipework was insulated with mineral rock wool and finished in aluminium cladding. Provided trace heating to all pipework.
● Dosing – Upon completion the system was dosed with 12L of BOSS premium chemical protection fluid.
Contact AP Mitchell today to discuss your building services or facilities management requirements with our experienced team.