Project cost: £15,800
AP Mitchell was appointed by Equans in late 2022 to undertake a boiler replacement project at Northwood Broom Community School in Stoke. Our works on site involved the following installations:
● Boiler – Installed 1 No. Remeha Quinta Ace 65 Wall Hung Boiler within G64 Boiler Plant Room.
● Boiler Flue – Installed 1 No. Remeha Vertical Flue kit, complete with a Remeha vertical flue terminal.
● Pipework routing – New Quinta Ace 65 Boiler was connected to the existing LTHW and gas pipelines within the boiler room.
● Flushing & Dosing – New Quinta Ace 65 Boiler was flushed and dosed with 6L BOSS chemical water treatment solution after installation and reconnection to the existing pipework infrastructure.
● Electrical Services – New Quinta Ace 65 Boiler was connected to the existing power supply within the boiler room.
● BMS/Boiler Controls – New Quinta Ace 65 Boiler was connected to the existing control panel and BMS. Control panel was connected to the boiler, shunt pump, and zone control valves.
Contact AP Mitchell today to discuss your building services or facilities management requirements with our experienced team.