Project cost: £30,000
AP Mitchell were appointed by Equans in early 2023 to undertake a boiler room upgrade project at Weaver Primary School. We performed the following works at the site:
1. Drained the existing gas fired boilers before removing them from the boiler room
2. Installed new boilers on a HCS cascade frame kit complete with shunt pumps and low loss header
3. Installed pipework from the low loss header to the existing valves
4. Carried out gas modifications to the new boiler header
5. Performed modifications to the electrical wiring
6. Installed a new Sigrams flue from the new boilers. This was installed such that it utilised the existing chimney.
7. Removed the temporary boiler plant
8. Fitted thermal insulation on the new and modified pipework.
Contact AP Mitchell today to discuss your building services or facilities management requirements with our experienced team.